- More patterns available here: Etsy Store: PiecedBrain
- To purchase these patterns go to my Etsy Store: PiecedBrain
- For wholesale, please contact me for details.
- For FREE patterns, go to my free patterns page.
- Please read the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) section below!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
I love one of your patterns but I want to make it in a different size. Could you resize it for me? – No… It takes a lot of time to write a pattern and resizing it involves just as much time. I usually work with software, but you can resize blocks and quilts using paper and pencil (graph paper is ideal) and your calculator. It will take a little time but I know you can do it.
Can I teach a class using one of your patterns? As long as you and your students purchase the pattern (each must have his/her own), or you purchase the magazine where it was published, yes!
All my patterns are copyrighted. So, do not provide copies of my patterns to your students, resell my patterns, or the tutorials published on this blog without written permission.