Until school starts next week, it is difficult to find a couple of hours to stay in my studio to work on the projects I have going on:
1. Scrappy bed quilt (see picture of what the center will look like, not yet sewn…)
2. Table quilt for quilt guild auction – am quilting it already but decided to add more applique – due 9/5
3. Christmas row quilt – need to finish last two rows by Sept 5th
4. Double wedding ring bed runner – got more fabric and need to put additional blocks together
5. Drunkards path – got more fabric and need to continue adding blocks to pattern
I think this is it for now. Items 1, 2, and 3 are the more pressing. Finding time to sit at the sewing machine for at least 2 hours without interruptions has been my challenge…
August 27 can’t come fast enough!!!